New version on Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT) has been released, build 8443, this version is available on the Microsoft Download Center.
Microsoft will not tag this release with a year or update version, to align with System Center Configuration Manager and Windows 10 current branches, Microsoft will use the build number to distinguish each release.
Note: This update requires the Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit (ADK) for Windows 10, version 1607.
- Supported configuration updates
- Windows ADK for Windows 10, version 1607.
- Windows 10, version 1607.
- Windows Server 2016.
- Configuration Manager, version 1606.
- Quality updates
- Deployment Wizard scaling on high DPI devices
- Johan’s “uber bug” for computer replace scenario
- Multiple fixes for the Windows 10 in-place upgrade scenario
- Several fixes to Configure ADDS step
- Removed imagex/ocsetup dependencies, rely solely on DISM
- Includes the latest Configuration Manager task sequence binaries (version 1606)
Abduljalil Abou Alzahab